Thoughts

Thoughts

Sunday, May 31, 2015

About Me



Hello all,

My Name is Manuel Buck and I am 26 years old. I currently live in Surprise,AZ with my wife Sarah and our two children Manuel Jr. and Isabella.



 When i'm not Super dad, i like to hang out the the guys and relax with a beer or two,





 I also enjoy cooking at home for my family, to try my latest creation.








I recently had a career change to better fit my schedule for school. I was working as a dining service manager at a fine dining senior living center. 



Now, I work at an Italian restaurant called Carrabas. Which means, Less stress and more free time for my self and the kids.



 I am currently at GCC for an associates degree for fire and operations.I would eventually like to be in the fire service to help and serve the public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment