Thoughts

Thoughts

Thursday, June 25, 2015

blog entry #7

"WOW, That was fast." The 5 weeks are over and I cant believe I made It. As my last blog this semester, I have enjoyed writing the free write topics because it is what interest me. I liked the fact that when you write for others they respond to the topic and then you create a sense of connection to others. Additionally, The assign topics were very good topics to blog about. They were very easy to write about because we wll use technology and eat food. Also, the blog assignments were a help with writing to an audience, as well. 









In the past blog posting #2, I explained I did not know really what a blog was. Only by attending this I class, I learned what the purpose of the blog was for. 







Again, the blogs were a nice change from the traditional English class. I think all English classes should start to intertwine our uses of technology that is available. It gives a fum and educational experience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment