Thoughts

Thoughts

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Entry #3: Wall-E







A
l
hough,
I like the movie in general, I never thought of the analytical aspect.  Technology did do everything for the passengers on the ship. I mean everything! If they wanted another outfit it was as easy as pushing a button. So much so they all grew so much weight because they did not have to take care of themselves.




Everyone did not talk to each other. the use of technology was highly used by the passengers. There were no social interactions whatsoever. I am sure if wall-e did not disturb any of the guest, they would have lived out their lives with no face to face interaction.  Now, with our technology, we can have no interactions if we really wanted to. that is a scary idea to think about. 








T he most memorable part of the clip was when Mary and wall-e meet. she was so distracted by the conversation she was having, she did not know what was happening around her. when the screen had turned off from blocking her view, she looked in surprise where she was.This did remind me of how we are with our cell phones. We distract ourselves and miss the small details in our lives.   

No comments:

Post a Comment